Online registration for sports available school year 2022 to 2023.
(Please bring in school Lunch Reduction Letter for 2022 to 2023 school year if you live in Iowa for a reduced rate when signing up at The Rec)
Text Message Alerts
Sign up for text message alerts for upcoming sports registrations.
Don't miss out on another sport or pay late fees.
Text the following codes to 563-500-1585:
- PARKNREC Parks and Recreation for General Information
- PNRYTHSP Parks and Recreation for Youth Sports
- PNRADSP Parks and Recreation for Adult Sports
- Like us on Facebook: City of Clinton - Recreation Department
- Find us on Instagram: cityofclintonparksandrec
- Find us on Twitter: @CityofRec
Coach a Team
To coach a team, download all three documents to print, fill out forms, and return to the Ericksen Community Center.
For more information call 563-243-1260.
Spring and Fall Soccer are six-week programs designed to teach the fundamentals of soccer to participants ages 3 through 8th grade.
spring youth soccer
Girls' Volleyball League is offered for those in 4th through 6th grade.
Join us for this 6 week junior basketball program featuring league play.
Learn about flag football and youth junior tackle football.