Pee Wee Football Skills and Drills
(2023 to 2024)
Entry Level Football Program
- Grade: Kindergarten (based on 2023-2024 school year)
- Registration Period: Now Thru Sept.7
- Limit to 40 Participants
- Late Registration: Until 9/13 if availability permits-$51
- Days: Sunday Late Afternoons
- Start date: September 24, 2023
- Location: Emma Young Park fields
- Schedule: Weeks 1-4 Skills and Drills Weeks 5-6 Scrimmage Games
(2023 to 2024 School Year)
Instruction in non-tackle flag football for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades. (2023 to 2024 school year)
Volunteer coaches will show youngsters an assortment of warm-ups, drills and plays needed to acquire basic football skills. T-shirts will be given to all players and coaches.
Teams will consist of 7 players on the field at one time with minimum playing rules. Children will be registered by the school they attend.
- Who: Grades 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th Boys and Girls (2023 through 2024 school year )
- Location: Emma Young Softball Diamond/Ericksen Community Center
- Dates: September 24,2023 through October 29, 2023
- Days: Sunday afternoons, some week nights and other days for practice as scheduled
- Times: Practices 1 1/2 hour dependent upon coaches availability
- Registration: Now until August 24, 2023
- Participation Fee: $48
- Late Reg. Fee: $55 (Only if availability permits)
- Limit: 24 minimum; with 13 team maximum 7 + Players/team
Youth Jr Tackle Football
(2023 to 2024 School Year)
Tackle Football is offered for grades 5th and 6th. Participants are taught the fundamentals of blocking, running and passing. Games are played, on Monday, Tuesday, and/or Thursday evenings after 5 pm, at River Kings and Queens Complex. Equipment fitting consists of helmets, pants, pads and jerseys. Mouth guards will be provided.
To secure a spot on the team, pay and register by 5 pm on August 17th. After this date, registration may be unexpectedly shut down when teams are filled.
- Grades: Grades 5 and 6 (Based on 2023 to 2024 School Year )
- Registration Period: Now through August 17th (registration will be accepted through equipment fitting days if spots are available)
- Fee: $100
- Team Formation Based on: School attendance center in Camanche, DeWitt, Easton Valley, Fulton and Clinton.
- V.S.E. : (Visual Skills Evaluation) August 24th, 5:30 pm (Thursday) at The Ericksen Community Center for ALL First Year Players. In the second year a player is automatically placed on a team as the previous year, unless a re-draft is requested.
- Equipment Fitting: Each team will have a certain time for equipment fitting.
- Late Registration and Equipment Fittings: (Only if availability permits)
- Late Fee: $110
- Practice: Practices can begin August 25th. Each player is required to practice 3 days before contact with pads.
- Game Dates: September 18th through October 26th
- Game Days: Monday, Tuesday and/or Thursday not earlier than 5 and no later than 7:30 pm.
- Game Location: Kings and Queens Athletic Complex
- Coaches Meeting: August 24th at 6:30 pm following VSE
- Rain out Procedure: ECC Department. Staff will contact coaches who will then contact parents.
Pictures will be taken on Monday, September 18, 2023 at the Kings & Queens Complex
- Team 3: 5:00 PM
- Team 2: 5:15 PM
- Team 1: 5:30 PM